Happy Thursday and welcome you to day 3 of inspiration hops for Gina K. Designs January Release! We're concluding these series of hops with the One Free With Three set for the January Release which is called Fresh Start.
Make sure to leave a comment on each blog while you are blog hopping today because we will choose two random winners from all of the comments who will each win a grab bag full of deeply etched, precut Gina K. Designs stamps! Each blog you comment on will count as an entry so you will have lots of chances if you comment on all of the blogs!
The Fresh Start is not only quite versatile, but it lends itself to making cards quick and easy. Here's what I came up with.
I love that the leaves are in shape of hearts...too fun! Here's how I put it together:
- Create a top-folding standard size card (4-1/4" x 5-1/2") out of white card stock.
- Using brown ink, stamp the tree image towards the bottom of the card front.
- Using red Stickles, color in the hearts and set it aside to dry.
- Use the grass punch on two different shades of green card stock and adhere to the bottom of the card front on top of the trees.
- On a piece of white card stock, stamp the image, punch it out with an oval punch, add some red dashes with a marker, and set it aside.
- Add some twine around and towards the top of the card front and place a button in the middle.
- Finish your card off by adhering the sentiment under the button and a bow made out of twine with a pearl in the middle on top of the button.
Stamps: Gina K. Designs: Fresh Start
Paper: Gina K. Designs: Pure Luxury Fresh Asparagus, Grass Green, and White card stock
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa Ink
Accessories: Stickles: X-Mas Red; Twine, Button, Pearl
I hope you're ready for some serious inspiration! Below is the list and links to the rest of design team...have fun hopping!:
- Gina K
- Giovana Smith
- Jennie Harper
- Jimmi Mayo
- Lori McAree
- Melanie Muenchinger
- Michelle Woerner
- Sharon Harnist
- Theresa Momber
- Tina Gilliland
- Vicki Dutcher
- AJ Otto
- Carolina Buchting - You are here!
- Cathy Tidwell
- Donna Baker
- Emily Giovanni
Thanks so much for stopping by!