Gina hope you have a beautiful birthday sprinkled with love, happiness and laughter!!!
Here's how it came together.
- Create a side-folding 4" x 4" card base.
- Adhere a 3-3/4" x 3-3/4" piece of patterned paper to card front.
- Adhere a 3-1/4" x 3-1/4" piece of purple card stock to the card front and set it aside.
- On a 3" x 3" piece of white card stock, stamp the flower image, color it in, and add glitter.
- Stamp the sentiment next to the flower and it to the card front.
- Adhere a strip of ribbon around the card front and a bow on top of the strip of ribbon.
- Finish the card off with a pearl in the middle of the bow and some on the top right corner.
Stamps: Gina K. Designs: True Love StampTV and Pleasant Plurals
Paper: Gina K. Designs: Pure Luxury Wine with Everything and White card stock; Gina K. Designs Patterned Paper: Wisteria Lane
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Accessories: Pearls; Ribbon; Glitter
Here's the list of all those participating in today's hop:
- Carolina Buchting - you are here!
- Cathy Tidwell
- Donna Baker
- Emily Giovanni
- Giovana Smith
- Jennie Harper
- Jimmi Mayo
- Lee Murphy
- Lori McAree
- Melanie Muenchinger
- Michelle Woerner
- Tami Mayberry
- Theresa Momber
- Tina Gilliland
- Vicki Dutcher
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!