Happy Wednesday! The Design Team for Gina K. Designs welcomes you to another fabulous Inspiration Blog Hop!!! Gina and the Design Team will inspire you with many beautiful ideas! And as you hop through their blogs, make sure to leave a comment on each of them because we will choose a few random comments and those stampers will each win a grab bag of deeply etched, pre-cut Gina K. Designs stamps! To see the full list of winners check the Big News forum at Stamp TV a couple of days after the hops!!!
First up is a card with Believe in Yourself Stamp Set Duo.
Here's how it came together:
- Create a side-folding standard size card.
- Cut a 2" x 2-3/4" rectangle out of patterned paper which came from GKD Patterned Paper Pack - Parisian Garden and adhere to a 1/8" bigger piece of card stock. Adhere it to the bottom right corner.
- Stamp the sentiment onto a 3-1/8" x 1-1/8" piece of card stock with purple ink, adhere a strip of patterned paper, a flower on top of that, and then adhere it all to the card front with some pop dots.
- Stamp the butterfly at an angle with purple ink. Color it in with green and adhere rhinestones on the antennae.
- Add a photo corner on the upper right corner and finish the card off with a flower on the photo corner.
Stamps: Gina K. Designs: Believe in Yourself Stamp Set Duo
Paper: Gina K. Designs: Pure Luxury Lovely Lavender and White card stock; Gina K. Designs Patterned Paper: Parisian Gardens
Ink: SU! Perfect Plum ink
Accessories: Copics, Rhienstones; Photo Corner Punch; Flowers
Next up is a card with Great Sayings.
This set has so many great sayings and wanted to make sure I made it the focus. Another thing to note here, is the use of the flower image. As you will notice the image itself is quite long. I wanted to just highlight the flowers and did so by punching them out and using it for the center of the bow. Here's how the card came together.
- Create a top-folding standard size card out of Ivory card stock.
- Stamp the sentiment on the bottom right corner with brown ink.
- Tie a piece of ribbon around the middle and set it aside.
- Ink the flower image with brown ink and punch it out. Add some liquid white pearls to the middle of each of the flowers and when dry, add it to the middle of the knot. With that, you are done!
Check out all the amazing designs and inspiration:
- Gina K
- Carolina Buchting
- Cathy Tidwell
- Deb Felts
- Donna Baker
- Emily Giovanni
- Giovana Smith
- Jimmi Mayo
- Lee Murphy
- Lori McAree
- Melanie Muenchinger
- Michelle Woerner
- Theresa Momber
- Tina Gilliland
- Vicki Dutcher
Thanks so much for stopping by!