Happy Wednesday! The Design Team for Gina K. Designs welcomes you to a fun Spring Has Sprung blog hop. For this hop we will showcase Spring cards or projects with you!!! The DT Members have all used a wide variety of Gina K. Designs stamp sets to inspire you to get inky too! Come play along with the Current Challenges at Stamp TV!!!
I'm kicking off the blog hop, so you're right where you should be. If you get lost along the way or want to start off where you left off, please go to Stamp TV where you will find a list of all those participating.
For my spring card I used Rupa's newly released set, Blooming with Blessings and here's what I came up with.
I just adore this little bunny and decided to showcase him on this card. Here's how the card came together.
- Create a top-folding standard size card out of white card stock.
- On the card front, stamp the bunny with black ink, color him and the butterfly with Copics, and add some flock to his tail.
- Using several shades of green, make him a little grass area to stand on.
- Stamp the sentiment on an angle towards the left top corner of the card front.
- Add some pearls in a shape of flowers just above the sentiment and set it aside.
- Cut three strips of ribbon in these sizes: two strips of 1" x 6" for the loop and tail and 1/4" x 2" for the strip in the middle. Assemble the bow, sew some buttons in the middle, and add pearls in the middle of the buttons.
- Add the bow to the card front at an angle, and with that, you are done!
Stamps: Gina K. Designs: Blooming with Blessings by Rupa Shevde
Paper: Gina K. Designs: Pure Luxury White card stock; Gina K. Designs Patterned Paper: Petals & Wings
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Accessories: Liquid Pearls; Buttons, Copics; Pearls; Flock
Now hop on over to Cathy Tidwell's blog for more Gina K. goodness!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!