Happy Thursday! Wanted to share a card I put together using the adorable Wild About You set. The sentiments in this set are great and go perfectly with the images - Theresa did a great job tying it all together. Here's a photo of my card.
It's always fun to add something different to a card...it tells the recipient that you made it specially for them. Here's how my card came together.
- Create a standard side-folding card out of Kraft card stock and turn it so the fold is facing up.
- Add a 1-1/2" x 5-1/2" strip of patterned paper towards the bottom of the card front.
- Stamp the sentiment in the upper right corner and set it aside.
- On a piece of ivory card stock, stamp the giraffe and the grass images. Sponge the sky and grass area. Punch out three 1/4" squares out of the same patterned paper and add it to the upper left corner of the ivory piece. Set it aside.
- Stamp the giraffe on a pice of ivory card stock, color it in, and cut it out. Adere it to the ivory piece with pop-dots. Adhere a strip of ribbon with a brad and then it to the card front. With that, you're all done!
Stamps: Gina K. Designs: Wild About You by Theresa Momber
Paper: Gina K. Designs: Pure Luxury Kraft and Ivory card stock; Gina K. Designs Patterned Paper: Sundance
Ink: Memento: Bamboo Leaves, New Sprout, and Tuxedo Black Ink; Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Bundled Sage and Tumbled Glass
Accessories: 1/4" Square Punch; Brad; Ribbon; Copics
Thanks so much for stopping by!