Happy Tuesday! The Design Team for Gina K Designs welcomes you to another series of awesome blog hops! Today we are featuring the fun set, Spooktacular You! mini stamp set. We are hoping to truly inspire you with many beautiful creations and ideas! And as you hop through the blogs, make sure to leave a comment on each of them because we will choose a few random comments and those stampers will each win a grab bag of Gina K. Designs Products! To see the full list of winners check the Big News Forum on StampTV a few days after the hops.
As I mentioned above, today we're featuring the Soooktacular You! mini stamp set.
If you happen to pick up this set, don't forget the ever so fun matching Spooktacular You! Patterned Paper Pack!
I had fun with this set and though I didn't get a chance to incorporate the matching patterned paper, I did use the Grateful Heart Patterned Paper Pack included in the Grateful Heart StampTV kit. I decided to stick with treat holders for this hop, but the set and paper can easily be used on cards, bookmarks, note cards, etc.
Here's a photo of the three I came up with.
First up is the paper bag treat holder.
It came together quite easily.
- On a piece of GKD Pure Luxury Dark Chocolate card stock, stamp the pumpkin image with VersaMark and emboss with Gold Embossing Powder.
- Using the Pinking Circle Spellbinders die, cut it out and set it aside.
- On a small kraft treat bag, stamp the sentiment with GKD Color Companions Dark Chocolate ink.
- Fill the bag with goodies.
- Fold the top of the bag down, punch two holes and thread some GKD Color Companions Dark Chocolate Double Stitched ribbon.
- With some pop dots, add the pumpkin element and with that, you are done!
Stamps: Gina K. Designs: Spooktacular You!
Paper: Gina K. Designs: GKD Pure Luxury Card Stock: Dark Chocolate
Ink: VersaMark Water Mark Pad
Accessories: Gold Embossing Powder; Heat Gun; GKD Color Companions Ribbon: Dark Chocolate Double Stitched ribbon; Small Kraft bag; Candy; Spellbinders die
Next up is a treat holder featuring the haunted house.
I always keep some of these tubes on hand. They come together so quickly and these is how this one came together.
- Fill the treat holders with candy and wrap some webbing ribbon around it. Set it aside.
- On a piece of GKD Pure Luxury White card stock, stamp the sentiment and the haunted house with GKD Color Companions Black Onyx ink.
- Punch out the sentiment and adhere it to the top of the tube.
- Color the window and door of the house, cut it out, add a tab to the back of the house so it will pop up and adhere it to the top of the tube. With that, you're all done!
Finally a treat holder that can be made out of anything, since really all you'll be making is the topper. I found the round containers at my local craft store in the candy/cake isle, but again, you can always use a plastic bag.
Here's how it came together.
- Fill the treat holder and set it aside.
- Cut a 4" X 4-1/2" piece of GKD Pure Luxury Edible Eggplant card stock. Fold it in half so you end up with a tent measuring 2" x 4-1/2" piece. Set it aside.
- Cut a 1-1/2" x 4-1/4" piece of patterned paper from the Grateful Heart Patterned Paper Pack and adhere it to the tent piece.
- Punch two holes on either side of the assembled piece and insert treat holder in the middle. Add and set some eyelets on either side. Add some tape to the inside to further secure if you'd like. Set it aside.
- On a piece of GKD Pure Luxury Kraft card stock stamp the witch and sentiment with GKD Color Companions Black Onyx ink. To make the witch image more like a watermark, stamp off first prior to stamping on the card stock.
- Cut and emboss the image/sentiment with Inverted Scalloped Square Spellbinders die and adhere it to a slightly larger piece cut out of GKD Pure Luxury Edible Eggplant card stock.
- Punch some holes on the larger piece and set some eyelets.
- Add some pop dots to the piece, thread some black floss, adhere to the treat and with that, you are done!
Stamps: Gina K. Designs: Spooktacular You!
Paper: Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury Card Stock: Edible Eggplant and Kraft; GKD Patterned Paper: Grateful Heart
Ink: Gina K. Designs Color Companions Ink: Black Onyx
Accessories: Eyelets; Treat holder, candy, pop dots; Spellbinders Dies; Black Floss
Check out all the amazing designs and inspiration:
- Gina K
- AJ Otto
- Beth Silaika
- Carolina Buchting
- Carolyn King
- Cathy Tidwell
- Latisha Yoast
- Laurie Schmidlin
- Lee Murphy
- Sean Fetterman
- Val Stangle
Thanks so much for stopping by and come back tomorrow as we conclude these series of hops by featuring the Grateful Heart StampTV kit!