Happy Monday! The Design Team for Gina K Designs welcomes you to another series of awesome blog hops! Today we are featuring the new Incentive Stamps available for the month of August! We are hoping to truly inspire you with many beautiful creations and ideas! And as you hop through the blogs, make sure to leave a comment on each of them because we will choose a few random comments and those stampers will each win a grab bag of Gina K. DesignsProducts! To see the full list of winners check the Big News Forum on StampTV a few days after the hops.
As I mentioned above today, we're featuring the new Incentive Stamps for the month of August! Gina put together a video showing you each of the duos and explains how you can qualify to earn each of these sets. You can find the video HERE (about 10 min into the video)!
I'm also excited to be hosting the new Mix It Monday challenge (STV13MON33) over at StampTV which I'm showcasing one of these stamp duo sets. So with that, let me start off with that card, featuring the Friendship, Family, Love duo.
I just love this duo and it's just perfect for the fall and upcoming holiday season. Here's how my card came together.
- Create a side-folding 4-1/4" x 5" card base out of GKD Pure Luxury Ivory card stock.
- Cut a 4" x 4-3/4" piece out of GKD Pure Luxury Honey Mustard card stock and adhere it to the card front. Set it aside.
- On a 3-3/4" x 4-1/2" piece of GKD Pure Luxury Ivory card stock emboss the image and sentiment with Gold Embossing Powder. Adhere it to the card front.
- Add a gold pearl in the middle of the image and with that, you are done!
Stamps: Gina K. Designs: August Incentive Stamps: Friendship, Family, Love stamp duo
Paper: Gina K. Designs: GKD Pure Luxury Card Stock: Honey Mustard and Ivory
Ink: VersaMark Water Mark Pad
Accessories: Gold Embossing Powder; Heat Gun; Pearl
Next up is a card using Better with Age duo.
I think this image is perfect for tags. A tag to hang on a bottle of wine or even around than handle of a fruit basket to give as a hostess gift. Many possibilities and again, just keeping the fastly approaching holiday season in mind. I took my tag and added it to a card. Here's how it came together.
- Create a side-folding 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" card base out of GKD Pure Luxury Prickly Pear card stock.
- Run about 3/4 of the card front through your embossing machine using an embossing folder of your choice (I used SU!'s Modern Mosaics embossing folder). Set it aside.
- On a 1/3-4" x 5-1/2" piece of GKD Pure Luxury Ivory card stock stamp the sentiment GKD Color Companions Black Onyx ink towards the bottom of the card stock and use an edge punch on the opposite side. Adhere it to the left of the card front.
- Add a strip of GKD Pure Luxury Companions Prickly Pear Organza Ribbon and tie another piece into a bow, add it on top of the strip and then finish it off with a pearl in the middle of the bow. Set it aside.
- On a piece of GKD Pure Luxury Ivory card stock stamp the image with GKD Color Companions Black Onyx ink, color it and cut it out with a Label 9 Spellbinders die.
- Add the tag under the bow and with that, you are done!
Stamps: Gina K. Designs: August Incentive Stamps: Better with Age
Paper: Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury Card Stock: Ivory Prickly Pear
Ink: Gina K. Designs Color Companions Ink: Black Onyx
Accessories: Gina K. Designs Color Companions Ribbon: Prickly Pear Organza Ribbon; Label 9 Spellbinders Die; Pearl; MS Edge Punch; SU! Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder
My niece is attending pre-K this year and was excited to get her brand new backpack. I thought it would be fun to create a tag with her initials on one side and her parent's phone number on the other side in case the backpack ever gets lost. Here's how it came together.
- On a chipboard tag, stamp the image using GKD Color Companions Blue Raspberry ink towards the left of the tag and using GKD Color Companions Passionate Pink ink the initials using Lots of Dots Alphabet set.
- Add some rhinestones to the middle of each image and in between each letter.
- Add some Candy Cane Stickles to the image.
- Once the stickles dry, tie some GKD Color Companions Ocean Mist Organza Ribbon, some GKD Color Companions Passionate Pink Double Stitched Ribbon, and with that, you are done!
Stamps: Gina K. Designs: August Incentive Stamps: You Make me Smile and Lots of Dots Alphabet by Beth Silaika
Ink: Gina K. Designs Color Companions Ink: Blue Raspberry and Passionate Pink
Accessories: Gina K. Designs Color Companions Ribbon: Ocean Mist Organza Ribbon and Passionate Pink Double Stitched Ribbon; Rhinestones; Stickles: Candy Cane; Chipboard Tag
Check out all the amazing designs and inspiration:
- Gina K
- AJ Otto
- Beth Silaika
- Carolina Buchting
- Cathy Tidwell
- Latisha Yoast
- Lee Murphy
- Sean Fetterman
- Val Stangle
Thanks so much for stopping by and come back tomorrow as we continue these series of hops with a Spootacular treat!!!