Happy Thursday! The Design Team for Gina K. Designs welcomes you to day two of the Spring Parade StampTV Kit Inspirational hop. We are hoping to truly inspire you with many beautiful creations and ideas! And as you hop along, make sure you leave a comment on all blogs because we will be choosing a winner from each day (2) to win an awesome grab bag of goodies from Gina K Designs! Just check back in a couple of days on StampTV and check the Big News forum to see if you are the winner!
It is the release day of this lovely kit, so make sure not to miss out on getting it - you'll be able to find it HERE! I am so in love with the patterned paper that I'm already going to pick another pack up - trust me, you'll love it as well! For my card today I wanted to go a different route than the one I put together yesterday. I wanted to show you that you can also have the ability to create a CAS card as well as an elegant card. Almost everything you'll see below I created with items from the kit (except for the embossing and pearls).
As soon as I saw this flower bunch, I knew I wanted to emboss them. Here's how my card came together.
- Create a side-folding card out of White card stock.
- Add a slightly smaller piece of Black Onyx card stock onto the card front and then a slightly smaller piece of green striped patterned paper from the Spring Parade Patterned Paper Pack on top of that. Set it aside.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Blossom mini set onto a piece of White card stock with black ink. Adhere it to 1/2" bigger piece of Black Onyx card stock.
- Add four brads, two white and two black, towards the bottom left and dhere it all towards the bottom right corner on the card front with some pop-dots and set it aside.
- On a piece of Black Onyx card stock, stamp the flower bunch from the Blossom mini set with VersaMark ink and emboss with white embossing powder.
- Adhere it to a slightly larger piece of green striped patterned paper from the Spring Parade Patterned Paper Pack, that to a slightly larger piece of Black Onyx card stock, and finally that to a slighly larger piece of White card stock.
- Add a strip of black gingham ribbon around the image stacked piece. Create a bow with the same ribbon and add it to the strip. Add a buton with a brad in the middle to the middle of the bow.
- Add the sentiment piece to the card front at an agle using pop-dots. With that, you're all done!
Check out all the amazing designs and inspiration:
- Gina K
- AJ Otto
- Beth Silaika
- Carolina Buchting
- Carolyn King
- Cathy Tidwell
- Debbie Corbari
- Latisha Yoast
- Laurie Schmidlin
- Lee Murphy
- Melanie Muenchinger
- Michelle Woerner
- Sean Fetterman
- Sharon Harnist
- Theresa Momber
- Valerie Stangle
REMINDER: Sean sounds like he's in good spirits and I'm sure all the love and support he's receiving is helping. I hope you'll be able to send him a card and in case you do, I just wanted to share the address where you can send it:
C/O Gina K. Designs
4916 Triangle Street
McFarland, WI 53558
Thanks so much for stopping by!