Happy Tuesday! The Design Team for Gina K. Designs, welcomes you to another fabulous Inspiration Blog Hop!!! Gina and the Design Team will inspire you with many beautiful ideas! And as you hop through their blogs, make sure to leave a comment on each of them because we will choose a few random comments and those stampers will each win a Gina K. Designs Grab Bag that could have anything from stamps to paper to embellishments! To see the list of winners check the Big News forum at Stamp TV a couple of days after the hops!!
We're continuing these series of inspiration hops with three sets - Take Note, Wicked, and You Say Goodbye and I Say 'Ello. First up is a card using Take Note by Tami Mayberry. Here's what I came up with.
This set is perfect for journaling on scrapbook pages as well as for adding a personal note to a gift, and works just as well on cards - love the flexibility! I kept it CAS and here's how my card came together.
- Create a top-folding standard size card out of white card stock.
- Add a 3-3/4" by 5" piece of patterned paper and set aside.
- Stamp the note image on white card stock, the sentiment (with black ink) and a row of hearts (with pink ink) towards the bottom of the note image. Cut it out.
- Adhere cut out note to a slightly larger piece of Moonlight Fog card stock and it to the card front.
- Add ribbon across the middle of card front and place pearls in the middle of each flower.
- Add some Stickles to the middle of each heart and with that, you are done!
Stamps: Gina K. Designs: Take Note by Tami Mayberry
Paper: Gina K. Designs: Pure Luxury Moonlight Fog and White card stock; Gina K. Designs Patterned Paper: Sunshiny Day
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Ink; Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Spun Sugar
Accessories: Ribbon; Stickles; Pearls
Next up is a card with a fun Halloween set called Wicked designed by Beth Silaika. Here's what I came up with.
Must have set for halloween. It has small images that are perfect to use when making treats. Here's how I put the card together.
- Create a top-folding standard size card out of Sweet Mango card stock.
- Stamp the sentiment on the bottom right corner.
- Tie some ribbon around and towards the top of the card front. Set it aside.
- Stamp the cauldron onto a piece of Sweet Mango card stock. Punch it out and layer it to a slightly larger circle punched out of Kraft cardstock.
- Add dashes around the circles and pearls to for the bubbles. Adhere it ot the middle of the ribbon and with that you are done!
Here's a close-up of the cauldron.
My last card for today features the new set You Say Goodbye and I Say 'Ello designed by Rebecca Oehlers. I had to get the travel mug inky first and here's what my card looks like.
I fell in love with this set the moment I saw it and specifically with this travel mug. Here's how my card came together.
- Create a top-folding standard size card out of white card stock and turn it on it's side.
- Add a piece of patterned paper to towards the top of the card front and a piece of white card stock embossed with dots (Polka Dots embossing folder) towards the bottom.
- Adhere a strip of trim across the middle and roll two strips into flowers to place on either end. Add pearls to the middle of each flower.
- Stamp the mug four times. Once on a piece of white card stock you are to use for your base, again on a piece of white scrap, on a piece of Ocean Mist card stock, and finally on a piece of patterned paper.
- Color in the smiley face and cut it out. Cut out the rest of the pieces expect for the base piece and assemble in this order: patterned paper, smiley face piece and finally the lid. Adhere the whole piece to a slightly larger piece Ocean Mist and adhere it to the card front with pop dots.
- Add pearls on opposite corners and set it aside.
- Stamp the speech bubble and the sentiment in the middle of it. Cut it out, adhere it to the card front with pop dots and with that, you are done!
Stamps: Gina K. Designs: You Say Goodbye and I Say 'Ello designed by Rebecca Oehlers
Paper: Gina K. Designs: Pure Luxury Ocean Mist and White card stock; Gina K. Designs Patterned Paper: Berries & Vines
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Accessories: Embossig Folders: Polka Dots; Pearls; Ribbon; Pop-Dots; Pop Dots; Watercolor Pencils
Check out all the amazing designs and inspiration:
Beth Silaika – Illustrator Wicked
Becky Oehlers – Illustrator You Say Goodbye and I Say 'Ello
Tami Mayberry – Illustrator Take Note
- AJ Otto
- Carolina Buchting
- Cathy Tidwell
- Deb Felts
- Emily Giovanni
- Giovana Smith
- Jimmi Mayo
- Lee Murphy
- Lori McAree
- Melanie Muenchinger
- Michelle Woerner
- Sharon Harnist
- Suzanne Dean
- Theresa Momber
- Tina Gilliland
- Vicki Dutcher
Thanks so much for stopping by!