Happy Monday! The Design Team for Gina K. Designs, welcomes you to another fabulous Inspiration Blog Hop. Gina and the Design Team will inspire you with many beautiful ideas. And as you hop through their blogs, make sure to leave a comment on each of them because we will choose a few random comments and those stampers will each win a Gina K. Designs Grab Bag that could have anything from stamps to paper to embellishments! To see the list of winners check the Big News forum at Stamp TV a couple of days after the hops!!!
With Thanksgiving just around the corner I thought I would get a head start on Thanksgiving cards. Melanie once again has created a delightful set and if you have the other four sets in these series, you will for sure not want to miss this one. Now onto how my card came together.
- Create a side-folding standard size card out of Honey Mustard card stock.
- Adhere a 3-1/2" x 4-3/4" piece of Tomato Soup card stock and then a 3-1/4" x 4-1/2" piece of Sweet Corn card stock.
- Cut a 1" x 5-1/2" strip of Poppy Prints patterned paper and adhere it on top of the strip. Add a strip of trim and a bow on top of the patterned paper and set it aside.
- On a Martha Stewart doily, stamp Happy Thanksgiving with orange ink, move it slightly to the left and stamp it again with black ink. Add pearls around the the edges and adhere it to the card front. Set it aside.
- Stamp the sunflower image twice on Sweet Corn card stock, color and cut them out. Bend the petals and adhere them together with pop dots. Adhere it to the card front and add some stickles in the middle of the flower.
- Add pearls on each of the top and bottom right corners and one in the middle of the bow - with that you are done!
Stamps: Gina K. Designs: Stately Flowers 5 by Melanie Muenchinger
Paper: Gina K. Designs: Pure Luxury Honey Mustard, Sweet Corn, Tomato Soup card stock; Gina K. Designs Patterned Paper: Poppy Prints
Ink: Memento Tangelo and Tuxedo Black Ink
Accessories: Trim; Stickles; Pearls; Martha Stewart doily; Pop-Dots
Next up is a project using Vogue Vases 2 by Theresa Momber.
I've been wanting to get started on my calendars for next year and when I saw Theresa's set I knew exactly what I wanted to do. I didn't have a chance to put a video together, but thought I would share the pdf of the calendar (which you can find at the bottom of the instructions). Here's how the project came together.
- Print and cut the 2013 Calendar and adhere the pages together with a brad.
- Cut a 2-1/4" x 3-3/4" piece of Sandy Beach card stock. Stamp the daisy images with white ink on the edges. Ink the edges of the card stock and adhere it to 2-1/2" x 4" piece of Black Onyx card stock (ink the edges on this piece as well).
- Add the calendar to the middle and finish it off with some pearls in the middle of each flower. Set it aside.
- Onto some Maya Road Linen Banner pieces, stamp the words Dream, Inspire, and Imagine. Thread a strip of hemp through the holes and hang it at the bottom of the calendar.
- On a piece of Tan Leather card stock, stamp and emboss the word Create, cut it out and add it to a Melissa Frances hanger
- Around the top of the hanger, tie some black trim into a bow and add a pearl in the middle. Hang the calendar and banner from the hanger and with that, you are done - it's ready to give away!
Stamps: Gina K. Designs: Vogue Vases 2 by Theresa Momber
Paper: Gina K. Designs: Pure Luxury Black Onyx, Sandy Beach, Tan Leather, and White card stock
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Ink; White Ink
Accessories: Pearls; Trim; Burlap; Brads; Embossing Powder; Melissa Frances Hanger; Maya Road Linen Mini Banner Pieces
Check out all the amazing designs and inspiration:
- Gina K
- AJ Otto
- Beth Silaika
- Carolina Buchting
- Carolyn King
- Cathy Tidwell
- Deb Felts
- Emily Giovanni
- Giovana Smith
- Lee Murphy
- Lori McAree
- Melanie Muenchinger
- Sharon Harnist
- Tami Mayberry
- Theresa Momber
- Tina Gilliland
- Vicki Dutcher
Thanks so much for stopping by!