Happy Thursday! Sorry for the absence, it couldn't be helped. I'm working on some projects that I can't quite share with you yet, but will soon! The other major thing I took on was spring cleaning in my studio. The good thing about the latter is that I have MANY items which I will be posting here and offering them for sale - hope to do so tomorrow.
The sponsor of this challenge is Revi Devi . She has so many beautiful many images to choose from, but this tree caught my eye right away.
For this challenge we want to see Summertime! You can use any sentiment you want but the theme of the card/project must have something to do with summer! The winner will receive a set of Revi Devi digis - hope you'll get to play along!
Here's are the steps to put the card together:
- Cut a 2" x 5-1/4" piece of patterned paper and adhere it to the card front of a standard size (4-1/4" x 5-1/2") card base. Add ribbon and bow and set it aside.
- Print out tree image twice - once on patterned paper and then again on white paper.
- Color tree on white paper and cut out center and trunk out of the patterned paper tree. Adhere the cut out pieces to the tree on the white paper, and cut out the tree.
- Adhere tree to middle of card front, add button and twine to the middle of tree, and use corner rounder to round out the left top and bottom corners. Set it aside.
- Stamp sentiment on yellow card stock, punch it out, add pearls on either end, and adhere it to card front with pop dots.
- With that, you are done!
Stamps: Gina K. Designs: Enjoy the Sunshine StampTV set; Revi Devi: Pink Lime Forest Stamps
Paper: Gina K. Designs: Pure Luxury White card stock; My Mind's Eye Orange Stripe Paper from the Lush 2 collection; Epson Premium Presentation Paper
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Accessories: Pop Dots; Pearls, Ribbon; Button; Divine Twine; SU! Designer Label Punch
Thanks so much for stopping by!