Happy late Tuesday! I carved out some time this evening to work on a card and then remembered that it has been a while since I played any of the Splitcoast challenges and so, I decided to play along with the sketch challenge for this week, SCS373. Here's what I came up with.
I love this sentiment and the simplicity of the sketch really lets it shine. Here's how it came together:
- Create a top-folding standard size card (4-1/4" x 5-1/2") out of white card stock.
- Add 3-3/4" x 4" piece of black card stock to the middle of the card front and on top of that, two pieces of Gina K. Designs Patterned Paper, one 2-1/4" x 3-1/2" and the other 1-1/2" x 3-1/2".
- Across the middle of the patterned papers add a punched out border and a strip of ribbon on top of that. Finish it off with some pearls and set it aside.
- On a piece of white card stock, stamp the label from Gina K. True Love StampTV Kit set and the sentiment from Whimsical Spring designed by Theresa Momber. Cut it out and add some pop dots to the back. Adhere it on top of the patterned paper.
- On a mini clothes pin, add a bow and a pearl in the middle. Attach it to the label and with that, you are done!
Stamps: Gina K. Designs: Whimsical Spring designed by Theresa Momber and True Love StampTV set
Paper: Gina K. Designs: Pure Luxury Black Onyx and White card stock; Gina K. Designs Patterned Paper: Casual Friday
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Accessories: Pearls, Mini Clothes Pin, Ribbon, Martha Stewart Edge Punch
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!