Happy Wednesday! Gina K. Designs and Card Maker Magazine designers have come together to host a fun blog hop featuring the recently released Spring Parade StampTV Kit. This kit has got to be one of the best ones yet. If you haven't had a chance to see the introduction video Gina put together, make sure to do so in order to appreciate just how much you get in this kit. You can find the link to the video here - Spring Parade StampTV Kit Video and you can purchase the kit over at the store via this link - Spring Parade StampTV Kit.
I wanted to take a different approach with this kit for this hop. Though I love every single image that is include in this kit, I wanted to highlight some of the sentiments that are included in this kit along with the patterned paper, card stock, and ribbon. For each of the cards I put together I used only items from the kit with the exception of the punches I used to punch out the sentiments and the ink (which by the way is Gina K. as well!).
Here's a close up of each card with the name of the mini set below each photo:
Featuring: Shine On
Featuring: Sweet Friend
Featuring: Dreams Take Flight
Here are the steps I took to create each card:
- Create a 4" x 4" top folding card base out of card stock.
- Adhere a 3-3/4" x 3-3/4" piece of card stock in a different color to the card front.
- Add a strip of ribbon across a 3-1/2" x 3-1/2" piece of patterned paper and adhere it all to the card front. Set it aside.
- On a scrap piece of white card stock, stamp the sentiment, and punch it out.
- Use a larger punch to punch a piece out of the same color card stock you used for the card base and adhere the sentiment to it. Adhere it to card front with a pop dot, just under the ribbon.
- Use a strip of ribbon to create a bow and adhere it just above the sentiment. With that, you are done!
Ready to continue the hop?! I promise you will have a blast and make sure to leave a comment as you hop along...a lucky commenter will be the recipient of a $50 gift certificate to the Gina K. Designs store! Check out all the amazing designs and inspiration:
- Sean Fetterman
- Lee Murphy
- AJ Otto
- Carolina Buchting - you are here!
- Cathy Tidwell
- Becky Cowley
- Latisha Yoast
- Laurie Schmidlin
- Michelle Woerner
- Christine Okken
- Sharon Harnist
- Valerie Stangle
- Ivanka Lentle
- Beth Silaika
- Carolyn King
- Melanie Muenchinger
- Debbie Corbari
- Theresa Momber
- Gina Krupsky
Thanks so much for stopping by!